The Higdon & Hale Difference
We believe in the value of relationships. Every client relationship is a partnership based on the firm belief that our success is a result of yours. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. The high-quality advice and personal assitance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Reporting
- QuickBooks® setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
Our ongoing investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.
We are in need of qualified, motivated individuals who are interested in working for a progressive, mid-sized CPA firm located in mid Johnson County, Kansas, serving clients in the greater Kansas City metropolitan area. Please email resumes to John Keech or John Martin.